Detached Single Family, On Pilings - CRAWFORDVILLE, FL
What a view of the beautiful St Marks River from this wonderfully updated home that sits right on the banks of the river. The large windows make this home a nature lovers paradise. Wood floors, granite counters, black appliances, updated baths, roof 2008, HVAC 2007-8, appliances 2007-8. Guest cottage is 1 bedroom 1 bath (316 sqft), Main house is 2 bedrooms 1.5 baths (1328 sqft). Bedroom 2 is currently used as the dining area/2nd tv area. Screened gazebo with hot tub, screened outside sitting area, walkway to dock at river's edge for manatee watching. Circle Drive, fruit trees and nice landscaping. Truly a beautiful property and one you must see to believe. Sqft from tax rolls but includes screened porch conversion.
Deborah Thompson, CRS, GRI, CDPE of Coldwell Banker Hartung and Noblin, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Tallahassee,
Vol. 45, Issue 01, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s); Heat Pumps
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric; Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: Driveway
- Alarm System
- Floors: Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Guest House; Half Bath; Walk-In Pantry
Type of View
- Riversink Elementary,Riversprings-Wakulla,WAKULLA
- Riversink Elementary,WAKULLA,Riversprings-Wakulla
- Riversprings-Wakulla,Riversink Elementary,WAKULLA
- Riversprings-Wakulla,WAKULLA,Riversink Elementary
- WAKULLA,Riversink Elementary,Riversprings-Wakulla
- WAKULLA,Riversprings-Wakulla,Riversink Elementary